- 1/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 500g skinless, boneless white fish fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Mexican spice mix
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 12 corn tortillas
- 3 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 75g crumbled feta
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp pickled sliced jalapenos, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Chop half the coriander (leaves and stems) and place into a medium bowl. Add tomatoes, onion, jalapeno and lime juice and combine.
- Stir 1 tbsp into yoghurt so it forms a pourable consistency. Place salsa and yoghurt in the fridge.
- Combine oil, chilli powder, paprika and cumin. Rub spice mixture over fish to coat evenly.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium-high. Cook fish fillets for about 3 minutes on each side, or until fish is cooked and lightly charred. Transfer to a plate. Using 2 forks, break into large flakes.
- Microwave tortilla as per packet instructions.
- To serve, top warm tortillas with cabbage, fish, salsa, and avocado. Top with feta and yoghurt dressing to your liking. Garnish coriander sprigs.