Have you ever tried falafals? A serious flavour sensation and must try. Give this recipe a go.
- ½ cup cooked brown rice + quinoa
- 1 x premade falafel, heated
- ¼ cup chickpeas
- ½ carrot, shredded
- 3 x slice canned beetroot, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup shredded kale
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp dry chipotle seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- ½ fat kewpie mayonnaise
- Coat chickpeas in half of the chipotle seasoning. Air-fry on 200 degrees Celsius for 4 minutes or until roasted and crispy.
- Build bowl starting with rice and quinoa mix. Add salad ingredients in and around the rice mound. Add falafel to the top of the rice. Sprinkle chickpeas over the top.
- Garnish with salt, pepper, the remaining chipotle seasoning and kewpie mayonnaise to your liking.
- Best enjoyed with all elements mixed together.