Peanut butter protein ice cream. Yes, you read that right! we hope you enjoy this snack.
Serves: Depends how much you want to eat 😉
- 4 x very ripe bananas, frozen, chopped
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use plant protein)
- 60ml coconut crema
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered nutribullet or food processor, with the banana in last.
- Blend until smooth, stop and stir or tamper if need be.
- Add mixture to a silicon tray and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Drizzle extra PB on top if desired.