Is peanut butter sweet or savoury? hmm got you thinking didn’t. None the less, this satay sauce recipe is top notch, and the perfect addition to a Grilled Chicken or Tofu rice bowl. Our satay chicken rice bowl is one of the most popular items we rotate on our weekly meal menu, try this recipe to find out why!
- ½ cup natural crunchy peanut butter (I used dark roast)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 small red chilli, minced or finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and combine.
- Cook over a medium heat for up to five minutes until well combined.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days and reheat when desired.