A flavour sensation loaded with veg. Hearty & wholesome, perfect for the Easter long weekend.
- 15ml olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, diced
- 400g arborio rice
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups pumpkin, diced
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced into quarters
- 1 tub cherry tomatoes
- 200g spinach leaves
- 60g pepitas
- 75g parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan. Add the onion and cook until it begins to soften. Add the rice and stir-fry until well coated in the oil.
- Add the dry white wine and cook until it fully absorbs.
- Add 1 cup of the vegetable stock and stir until fully absorbed. Repeat this step one cup at a time until all stock is used and absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, air-fry pumpkin on 200C until fully roasted.
- Heat oil in a small non-stick pan. Stir-fry asparagus on a high heat until it begins to soften. Reduce to medium heat, add pepitas and cherry tomatoes and stir-fry until tomatoes are soft and pepitas are slightly roasted.
- Add veggies, pepitas, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to risotto mix and stir through.
- Serve immediately.